Personal care for your dog whilst you are away
We hope our services make it easier for you to leave your dog when you are on holiday, business trips, weekend breaks, family matters or any other reason which may take you away from your home and your dog.
Each dog is partnered with an approved carer whose home and themselves have been risk assessed by us so ensuring our high standards for caring for dogs is maintained.
Your dog will be placed in a caring, secure and loving environment.Learn More
What is home boarding?
Have you felt reluctant, sad or guilty instead of happy when planning your holiday or trip because you are leaving your dog behind, by using Dogs@Home we hope we can remove some of your anxiety.
Home boarding provides home comforts to your dog during your absence.
Every carer has been selected for their enthusiasm, dedication and experience in dog care which contributes to the dog feeling special and very welcome throughout their stay within their family and home.
- Each enquiry is treated on an individual basis, we listen to you for your needs and those of your dog
- We will suggest carers as close to your location as possible who can meet the needs of your dog
- The carer will invite you and your dog to their home for a meet and greet which gives you and your dog the opportunity to check the carer their family and home out but equally the carer will be able to assess if your dog will fit into their family home and life.
- You can visit as many carers as you wish
- Once you have chosen a carer you will need to register your dogs details including proof of vaccinations, CHIP number etc and to reserve your chosen carer and your preferred dates the booking fee will need to be received.
- Your dogs holiday will then be confirmed.